Noticed brown spot in the white part of eyes, developed conjunctivitis and rashes on penis. Related to STD?

Dermatologist
Question
Hi Dr. recently about 4-5 months ago I started to develop symptoms that I think are HIV related or some other STD. First sign I noticed was a brown spot in the white part of my eyes, both eyes. they have enlarged blood vessels. then few days after that i developed conjunctivitis in both eyes. after that I had some sort of skin rash and pumps on the shaft of my penis. it itches some times. and I noticed a change of smell in my genitals. I also have a dry flaky skin on my arm that doesn't get treated with lotion. Now I noticed acne like spots on my back and shoulders. I noticed brown spots and skin changes on my face. I was tested positive for herps 1. I get cold sores frequently on my lip. I had unprotected sex with a girl. I got a blood test maybe 5 to 6 months after that and it was negative for HIV. However, I'm not sure if I might got infected from her just recently. I have a white circle underneath my front tooth on my gum behind my lower lip. All these symptoms I have had them for 6 months now. Conjunctivitis that the doctors don't know what might caused it. I have it for 5 months now and it's not going away. all these symptoms came in the same time. on the bottom of my feet around the corners I noticed the skin got very hard and dry. can these symptoms indicate primary HIV infection ? if not then what can be the possible explanation ?
Posted Sat, 27 Oct 2012 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 2 hours later
Hello
Welcome!

I would be pleased to answer your question

Could you send me the photo of the skin dryness and thickness?

thanks

Follow-up: Noticed brown spot in the white part of eyes, developed conjunctivitis and rashes on penis. Related to STD? 4 minutes later
how can I send them ?

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 1 minute later
Thanks for the query posted.

You can upload them on WWW.WWWW.WW and send me the link
Thanks

Follow-up: Noticed brown spot in the white part of eyes, developed conjunctivitis and rashes on penis. Related to STD? 24 minutes later
i'm not sure if I did it right , what the link "upload new report" ?
can I use that to upload pictures ?

Yes , please do that you upload the photos.

Follow-up: Noticed brown spot in the white part of eyes, developed conjunctivitis and rashes on penis. Related to STD? 15 minutes later
I uploaded A pic of what I have in my genitals and I also uploaded a pic of the thing on the bottom of my feet. I couldn't take a clear pic of the dry skin on my arm because I just toke a shower and it's not obvious

Answered by Dr. Pravin Banodkar 48 minutes later
Thank you very much for the photos .

You conditions do not related to HIV in any manner .
Lesions on the genital resemble: a contact dermatitis . frictional dermatitis , eczemas or could be also be due to some fungal infection .

Your dry skin over the feet :you should apply over the counter cream that contains urea which will help in reducing the dryness and scaling.

Thanks and take care