Ask a Dentist   »  

Noticed blood while brushing teeth. Indicative of dental problem? Suggest medication?

Dentist, Prosthodontics
Problem: Dental

While brashing time in my teeth blood is comming. Is there any teeth problem?. kindly advice me and suggest some dental medicines for this cause.
Posted Sat, 19 Oct 2013 in Dental Health
Answered by Dr. Shivangi Gajwani Jain 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Scaling and polishing required by your dentist

Detailed Answer:
hi, thanks for your query. usually little bleeding from gums while brushing is a sign of gum inflammation called gingivitis. it is a sign of mild infection of gums due to the presence of tartar and plaque. the solution to your problem is a basic clean up called scaling and polishing to be done by your dentist. till you visit your dentist you must start with a mouthwash to reduce or stop the bleeding.