Noticed blood in urine and started spotting. Feeling fatigued, nauseous and headache. What's wrong?

Question
My healthlately I been having little spots of blood in my urine, light spotting two weeks after my period and that only lasted for one day, then also I been feeling fatigue, nausea, and headaches. I had my period 9/11/12 to 9/16/12. I experience the spotting 9/26/12. Then I also have a pimple thing or a bump on my vagina. White puss came out of it yesterday. Can you please give me an idea of what's wrong with me.
Posted Wed, 24 Oct 2012 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Hi
Thanks for the query

I would require some further information. what was the exact location of the bump or pimple? are you having burning sensation in urine? did you had any recent sex specially unprotected? any history of fever? is the bump present now or disappeared? size of the bump?

will be waiting for your reply

Thanks

Follow-up: Noticed blood in urine and started spotting. Feeling fatigued, nauseous and headache. What's wrong? 25 minutes later
It's where my hair is. It burns someti
es when I go to the bathroom but that seems to happen when I hold my pee. I had unprotected sex in may but bump or pimple just came up. No fever. It's the size of a dime. What about my other sythomes???

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 20 minutes later
Hi
Thanks for the reply

The bump seems to be most probably the suprapubic abscess formation due to infection of the area. It is recommended to send the pus for culture and sensitivity to yield the organism as you may need an antibiotic course for that.
Your other symptoms of having spotting after periods is due to the old blood that uterus have not pushed during menstruation. It is a natural process of cleaning vagina of old blood that have remained in uterus and most women experience such problem.

If you still have some queries, feel free to ask

Thanks

Follow-up: Noticed blood in urine and started spotting. Feeling fatigued, nauseous and headache. What's wrong? 6 days later
my daughter has a bump on the left side of her mouth it looks a sore but it's othet little red bumps forming around that. what can this be???

Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 6 minutes later
Hi
thanks for the query

these bumps if are macular rashes that is bluish in color and if associated with fever occurs mostly due to measles. however similar sores can occur in certain conditions. better evaluation can be made by pediatrician.

Thanks