Noticed blood in semen. Blood, urine and semen test normal. What am I suffering from?

I had what looked like blood in my semen. I was worried so I visited doctor who took blood, semen and urine from me. I explained it felt a small discomfort when I ejaculated.
Results today said nothing abnormal and gave me some medication in case of a slight infection.
I just masturbated and red clumps like jelly came out with increased pain and When I squeezed remainder out a large clump of jelly came out
Please help
Posted Thu, 21 Mar 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 32 minutes later
The sperm follow a long path before getting ejaculated, starting from testicles to seminal vesicles to prostate and finally urethra.
Although a problem in any part of this path can lead to presence of clumps or gelly like material in semen, presence of blood clot is considered a symptom of seminal vesicle involvement.
I advice you to get a trans rectal ultrasound done to rule out involvement of seminal vesicle.
Please let me know if you want further clarification.
Thank you