Noticed blood during foreplay. Having vaginal and lower stomach pain. Had pain killers. What to do?

Question
I have a gf who is a virgin and 24 years of age. We got intimated two weeks back and during the foreplay I was very gently and softly pampering her vagina. But after some time we observed 2 drops of blood on the bed sheet. I dint at all inserted any finger in her vaginal hole. We have searched the net to see the images of the hymen in virgin. It matches with the real one. We are not able to understand the reason of bleeding. It was 2 weeks back but till today her vagina and lower stomach is paining alot. Yesterday she had 3 pain killers. Please advise. She dint had her periods started at the day we got intimated nor her periods started yesterday. All the time she has pain at her vagina and it pains while walking. Please advise.
Posted Mon, 22 Jul 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 46 minutes later
Hi XXXXX,
She can bleed a little without rupture of hymen because of stretching of hymen during foreplay due to sexual stimulation.
She should consult a gynaecologist immediately because she had a lot of pain which is not relieved by pain killer. Sometimes pain can occur because of sexual stimulation leading to increased sex hormones but such type of pain lasting so long requires immediate attention.
A gynaecologist will do a proper examination to find out the cause of pain and delayed period.
Hope I have answered your query If you have further questions I will be happy to help you.
Dr. Richa

Follow-up: Noticed blood during foreplay. Having vaginal and lower stomach pain. Had pain killers. What to do? 11 hours later
Mam please advise some medicine as she is not ready to visit any doctor. She is afraid to visit the doc and stupid is just bearing the pain..or at least give the contact no. And address of a good gynaecologist in Chandigarh. Waiting for your repli.

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 52 minutes later
Hi XXXXX,

Nice to see you again.

I am giving you address and phone number of gynaecologists in Chandigarh -
Jindal IVF and Sant Memorial Nursing Home. H.No.3050, Sector-20D, Chandigarh.
Phone number-0000.

Please convince her to consult a gynaecologist for proper diagnosis and treatment accordingly.

Hope I have answered your query. Do close this discussion and review if you have no more questions.

Dr. Richa

Follow-up: Noticed blood during foreplay. Having vaginal and lower stomach pain. Had pain killers. What to do? 46 hours later
Mam thank you for the feed back..but suggest a lady doctor instead of a male doctor..and please please please suggest the best and the most expert one.

Answered by Dr. Richa Agarwal 31 minutes later
Hi XXXXX,
I am giving the number of best female gynaecologist in Chandigarh, but If you are not satisfied I am giving another number-
Dr. XXXXXXX XXXXXXX
119, sector-16, Chandigarh
Phone no. 0000
Hope this will solve your problem, if you have further problem just let me know, I will be happy to help you.
In my opinion please consult in Jindal nursing home.
Good luck.
Dr. Richa