Noticed blisters under stomach. Feel itchy and bleeding. Remedy?

under my stomach I have like blisters that itch and bleed
Posted Fri, 13 Sep 2013 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Luchuo Engelbert Bain 44 minutes later
Brief Answer:
With images or visioning, easy management.

Detailed Answer:
Hi and thanks for the query,

It might be necessary to have a clinical examination and precise some clinical signs. When you started having the blisters, presence or absence of fever, and the rate of spread of these blisters is important.

Considering the fact that these blisters are itching, it is possible that could be viral, fungal infection. It is very easy to make these distinctions with precise clinical history, notion of having these symptoms regularly or if its the first time and a physical examination of these lesions.

It might be necessary to upload some images or consult your proper diagnosis. Antihistaminic drugs for the moment could help in reducing the itches.

Thanks once again and kind regards as I wish you the best of health.

Bain LE, MD.