Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed blisters on penis head. Took azithromycin pills. Risks of STD?

Sir or ma'am,
I have noticed three blister-like bumps on the bottom of my penis head. there are no symptoms yet. I am in a monogamous relationship. I went to a free clinic 4 days ago and they gave me 4 small azithromycin pills. But the bumps are still there. Do you think I am dealing with some sort of std?
Posted Mon, 10 Dec 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Kruti 3 hours later

Thanks for writing to us

I will be glad to be of assistance and I will try my best to answer your queries until you get a satisfactory answer.

I would like to request you to take a photograph of the lesions and post them here so I can have a look and opine regarding them. You have a feature to upload the image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.