Noticed bleeding from nose when taking shower. Taking levofloxacin. Required treatment?

My right nose , when I take sower blood comming, to day I went gim then I went sauna and stem room then take sower, after 5 minutes, I was driving lots a blood come from right nose, last week I went doctor he give me levofloxacin 500 mg,I can't sleep well and head is dissy what I do.
Posted Sat, 18 May 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Samik Basu 4 hours later
Thank you for your query.
Do not panic. Stop the active bleeding by putting ice pack on the bridge of the nose.
After the bleeding has stopped apply neosporin eye ointment in the nostril where it is bleeding.
Check your blood pressure and get an ENT checkup.
Get a Xray of the sinuses done.take vapour inhalation thrice daily after the bleeding has stopped.
Hope this answers your query.
If you have any other queries kindly direct them to me.
Wishing a speedy recovery.
Have a nice day.