Noticed bleeding during sex. Is that normal?

ENT Specialist
I have not had sex in months when I did I bleed for a couple of hours is that normal?
Posted Thu, 28 Nov 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Abhishek Sharma 55 minutes later
Brief Answer: Get gynaecological check up Detailed Answer: Hello, At age of 59 yrs there are many changes which occur in the genital tract and i hope you must be feeling that. The bleeding can be because of two reasons-- Dryness in the tract which can be overcome by lubricating creams available in market. Secondly you should get done a gynaecological checkup to rule out any bleeding mass or swelling inside the vaginal tract .This examination can be done in OPD(Out patient department ) easily. In doubt do reply