Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed bleeding below the surface of penis after having sex. How to cure this?

Psychiatrist
Question
I have what appears to a large area (about 1/3 of the top of my penis) of bleeding below the surface of my penis; which was evident after sex involving me wearing a cock ring. This has happened infrequently (maybe once in 6 months) before, but not to anything like this extent. Will the blood abate by itself?
Posted Thu, 4 Apr 2013 in Penis Problems

Answered by Dr. Sundar Gnanavel 8 minutes later
Hello.......
Thanks for your query. I understand your concern with the bleeding in genital region. It can indeed occur following use of a cock ring during sexual intercourse. However, there is nothing to worry about. The bleeding will abate by itself over time. There is no need for any active intervention for the same. Do clarify further if required.
Dr Sundar