Noticed bleeding and pain in womb. Anything serious?

Hi doctor, I'm not getting period for the last three months. But on last Tuesday on noon I had a littile bleeding just once,when I wash it no more. The same happen on next day at the same time. Today also I have seen some blood on noon and on evening also. Also sometime I'm getting a small pain in my womb. Is it period or something else?
Posted Wed, 20 Nov 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Irregularity is common in PCOD. Detailed Answer: Hello, In PCOS, irregular cycles are common. Often it is seen that periods are missed and occasional spotting occurs. What you are experiencing can be called as spotting. Ideally, you should be on hormonal medication to regularise your periods. Get a hormonal profile and an ultrasound done. If levels are elevated, you need medication. So please consult your gynecologist for further evaluation and appropriate hormonal medications. I hope I have answered your question, please feel free to write back in case you need further clarification. Wishing you good health. Regards,
Follow-up: Noticed bleeding and pain in womb. Anything serious? 29 minutes later
I actually get period usually when i'm taking ovulation medicine.But for the last three months I'm not taking that.I had done IUI's also..but no effect.Now I'm taking homeo medicines.But I never had experience like this. If any spotting is there,on next day I will get period. But this is entirely different. Only spotting not bleeding. After I wash it off, I will get clear mucous...not blood stain on it. Is there any chance to have pregnant?
Answered by Dr. Rhea Chanda 4 minutes later
Brief Answer: Take a test Detailed Answer: Take a pregnancy test if you are actively trying for pregnancy. If the test is negative then this is due to the pcos. Consult a specilaist for ovulation induction drugs/injections. Without adequate ovulation then may not be a chance of natural pregnancy. But first, take a test. Hopefully it will be positive.