Noticed bleeding after spanking. What could be causing this?

My husband and I are into spanking, but we have noticed that during it, I bleed in 2 specific areas on my buttock cheeks, and it's only a small pool of blood. What could be causing this? Afterwards, a few hours later, we don't see where the blood came from. This just started happening about July. Before then I never bled.
Posted Thu, 21 Feb 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 3 hours later
Hello dear,
In spanking, there is injury so definitely your bleeding is injury related.

I would like to know whether it is XXXXXXX bleed or like a bruise of skin.

The cause of both will be different, while bleeding into skin (bruise) can be normal or due to decreased platelet. Fresh bleed can happen only if there is an injury, which has caused breach in skin.

Please feel free to ask any further doubt.

Wishing you and your husband a good health.

Thank You
Follow-up: Noticed bleeding after spanking. What could be causing this? 2 hours later
It never bruises. It's fresh blood. Nothing is on the skin when we begin and it just seems bumps pop up and have a little pool of blood. We cover it with band aids and nothing is there a few hours later. There is absolutely no bruising.
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 52 minutes later
Hello dear, thanks for the revert.
XXXXXXX bleed means there is some bleeding or clotting disorder. In addition, there can be a vessel abnormality.

I would suggest you to undergo the following tests.
1. Complete blood count, including platelet.
2. Bleeding and clotting time.
3. Capillary fragility test.

The first two tests will be done in lab while the third by a physician.
You will surely get an answer to your problem with these tests.
Feel free to ask any further doubt.
Thank you.