Noticed bladder fall. can you provide more information on this?

May 2013
yes my bladder has fell and I don't know what to do it is hanging outside.i would like to know more about the problem thank you
Posted Sat, 20 Jul 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 37 minutes later

The problem you mentioned could be possibly cystocele. Means prolapse of the urinary bladder through the anterior wall of the vagina.
This can happen due to weakening of ligaments and muscular planes because of age, menopause, previous deliveries, strenuous work etc.
The treatment options are kegel's exercises, pessary, corrective surgery etc.
And these depends on:
-The degree of cystocele
-Severity of symptoms
-General condition of the patient means withstanding capacity to surgery.
So you once consult gynecologist and get examined.
After examination she can advice the required treatment to you.
Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.