Ask a Urologist   »  

Noticed black patches on penis head. What could be this and cure?

hi I'm 26 old .my penis has a black patch near the pee hole and I could see some black patch inside the pee hole.
No burning or irritation
Posted Thu, 8 Nov 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar 2 hours later
Hello and welcome to Healthcare Magic. Thanks for your query.

Since you don't have any active symptoms such as pain or burning or irritation, it is possible that you could have had an infection in the past which could have resolved and left back the discolouration. Sometimes, even a past mild unnoticed trauma to that area could have left back a residual scarring / discolouration. So, if you do not have symptoms and you are practising safe sex, then you don't have to worry about this.

Wish you all the best.

- Dr. Jonas Sundarakumar