Noticed bend in penis. What is causing this and cure?

I am facing problem no a days as my penis starting bending on left. Please suggest me the cure and reasons.

Also let me know the good doctor at my place Delhi(XXXXXXX)
Posted Sun, 9 Dec 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. V. Sasanka 1 hour later
I wonder if you have pain associated with the curvature of penis. Isolated mild curvature not associated with pain and not interfering with intercourse usually do not need treatment. However, if the curve is significant, or if there is pain, or if you feel any thickening of tissues beneath the skin of your penis, especially on the left side, you should get yourself checked up. There is an entity called Peyronie's disease which usually presents this way. You might require a penile ultrasound examination after the administration of a drug to evaluate the erection.
For the moment, in case you need to get evaluated personally, you can probably go to AIIMS which has a good urology department.
Hope this has answered your questions.