Noticed a thin black line on tip of the penis. Suggested due to oral sucking. Need help?

I need to know how long does it take for herpes symptoms to show up. I am thinking allot and maybe that's why I am noticing every little thing. its the second day I had oral and I am scared to death. please help. as of now there is no redness oon penis or on sides. but every time I think of it . I feel like its itching. but there is no redness. there is thin black line on the tip which doctor told me that its because of oral sucking. and it will go away. but now I am just worried for anything else to happen . its being to hard for me to focus on anything . I serously need help. before I pass out thinking what might happen. .help.
Posted Fri, 30 Aug 2013 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 16 hours later
Brief Answer:
Your symptoms are unlikely to be Herpes.

Detailed Answer:
Hi Ammar,
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX After the contact, the time taken for the appearance of signs and symptoms of herpes is usually 2 to 14 days. But most people may not notice their first infection. As you are not having any skin lesions, only itching cannot be considered a sign of Herpes. Most commonly there will be appearance of skin blisters, which is not there in your case.
When symptoms do occur, they typically appear as one or more vesicles on or around the genitals, rectum or mouth.
So kindly do not worry, itching or black line on tip are not the signs of Herpes. Next time kindly have safe sex, and limit your sex partners. The safest sex is with one partner who has sex only with you. Every time you add a new sex partner, you are being exposed to all of the diseases that all of their partners may have.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow-ups. If you like my answers kindly rate it, and write a review as well. Please do not forget to accept it.
Thank you,
Wish you good health.
Dr Arif
You can consult me again directly through my profile