Noticed a lump formed in inner arm after ganglion cyst popped in wrist. What can this be?

After a ganglion cyst popped in my inner wrist, a lump has formed about 3 1/2 inches up my inner arm. Any ideas?
Posted Tue, 26 Nov 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 9 minutes later
Brief Answer: Confirm cyst and aspirate it Detailed Answer: Hi, Hope the ganglion cyst was confirmed by the local doctor. If yes it would have increased in size if you keep using the wrist for several actions. I think the other one is also ganglion cyst on the inner arm. Since it is large now I suggest an aspiration of the cyst. Most primary care doctors are trained in doing this procedure in their clinic, if your doctor is not trained you need to XXXXXXX an Orthopedic surgeon. You can resume back the work in 2 weeks after aspiration of the fluid from the cyst.