Noticed Iching and sacling on the forehead of penis with small red dots. Advice medicine

Iching and sacling on the forehead of penis with small red dots. Advice medicine please
Posted Mon, 22 Oct 2012 in Skin Hair and Nails
Answered by Dr. Sudarshan 2 hours later

Thanks for writing in.

I believe you have itching and scaling on penis with red dots on it.

It can occur due to balanitis, candidiasis, contact dermatitis , herpes infection etc.

I would need some more information to help you better:

a. Since when do you have this?

b. Do you have any recent sexual activity?

c. Is your partner having any genital problems?

d. Is there pain or ulceration on genitalia?

e. Can you upload photos of the penis?

Photos can be very helpful to predict the condition. You have a feature to upload the reports / image by yourself at the right side of the query page, please utilize that so that I can answer your queries better.”
Alternatively, you may mail me at YYYY@YYYY with subject line as “Attention to Dr. Sudarshan”.

Treatment of the condition depends on the diagnosis. Please answer the questions and upload photos to help us diagnose the condition.

Till then you can take tablet Zyrtec 1 tablet once daily for itching.

Anticipating your reply.