Notice a very slight sinking feeling on exhalation. Should I go for heart exam?

I notice a very slight sinking feeling on exhalation in the past two days. It is hard to describe beyond that except that it is slight and it is only sometimes perhaps it feels also like a slight almost imperceptible burn like sensation.
I am planning my annual heart exam for Monday
Posted Fri, 12 Oct 2012 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Answered by Dr. Muhammad Ishfaq Habib 2 hours later
Thanks for the query

Mitral valve prolapse is usually harmless but often symptoms develop when there is back flow of the blood called that is called regurgitation. the regurgitation cause symptoms like chest pain that is not due to coronary artery disease, shortness of breath and dizziness. It is recommended to have an Echocardiography so that any regurge present can be assessed.

If you still have some queries feel free to ask. It will be a pleasure for me to help you out