Not taking formula feed. Refusing bottle feed and Lactogen. Suggestions

My baby is 12 weeks today.She was 3.455 kg during birth and then gained weight very poorly and was 3.850 after 8 weeks. Since I was not having good breastmilk supply I started formula feed after 8 weeks. Earlier she accepted it and gained a weight of 4.635 kg in 11 weeks. But since one week she is not taking formula feed and her wt gain graph again came down as she was only 4.735kg in 12 weeks. I first gave her Nan 1 and when she started refusing bottle feed i switched to Lactogen which she again refused and now trying Amul spray. Kindly advise what should I give my baby and how.
Posted Sat, 8 Jun 2013 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Monika Choudhary 47 minutes later
For 12 weeks baby best feed is breast milk.
Try to feed her your own milk as much as possible & even after that if baby is hungry, give her top feed.
Contents of all milk formula you are using are same just brand name is different.
If baby is sleeping well & passing urine adequately it means she is well & nothing to worry about it.
I hope your query has been answered. I will be available for your further queries.