Not sexually active, leakage of seminal fluid during the day, normal ?

Question
I have a urology related question. I'm a 26 yr old guy. Last month stopped being sexually active. However, since then I've noticed a small leak of seminal fluid daily. It's 1-2 teaspoons in the morning, 1-2 teaspoons during the day, and 1-2 more at night. Is this normal? or could this be something I need to talk with a specialist about? If so, what kind?
Posted Sat, 21 Apr 2012 in Men Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 2 hours later
Hi

After studying your history, the passage of ?small leak of Seminal fluid daily,?1-2 teaspoons in the morning, during the day, and night without any sexual stimulation., suggest prostate pathology.

Since the history is brief, it will be helpful if you further details so that i can help you with your problem.

1. Color of the seminal fluid ( milky white/ colorless)
2. History of difficulty in urination?
3. History of Urine hesitancy( delayed voiding of urine) or
Urine interruption (voiding in pulses) or
burning sensation while voiding.
4. History of Low back pain or lower abdominal pain.
5. Are you on any medications?

Please get back with the answers.

Regards.

Follow-up: Not sexually active, leakage of seminal fluid during the day, normal ? 3 hours later
- Colorless

2. History of difficulty in urination?
- I have always tended to dribble a little with peeing

3. History of Urine hesitancy( delayed voiding of urine) or Urine interruption (voiding in pulses) or
- yeah, I tend to pee like in pulses
- I notice other guys can walk upto a urnial and pee in one try.
- But I tend to pee a little bit, pause, then pee the rest in small squirts

burning sensation while voiding?
- no burning sensation though

- none

5. Are you on any medications?
- none

Answered by Dr. Sunil.N 12 hours later

Absolutely no worries. You are just normal as other men.

Every day man produces some amount of sperm it along with seminal vesicle fluid form seminal fluid which is colorless / white. Unfortunately god had forgotten to put a storehouse of this fluid. So when there is no store house it has to be flown out during one of the following acts, early morning urine / masturbation / sexual intercourse.

If you are not sexually active, then you have to see this fluid coming along with the urine or during the night erections. So it happens to you now. Cheer that you are able to produce good amount of semen to father a child.

Good Day and all the best in your future.