Not overweight, loose and puffy lower chest, doing exercise. Do I have gynaecomastia?

hi sir,i m 21 yrs old,71 kgs in weight,5'10" in height.As u can see i m not overweight now but i was 86 kgs in weight for last 2 years and more than that(92 kgs) three years ago. Then i started cardio exercise like jogging 3 kms daily,weighttraining daily and regultaing fatty diet for last five months which helps me reduce lot of fat from all of my body parts except my lower chest which is still loose and puffy which is very embarassing.I also did lot of chest workout and i have also started push ups for 4 days a week from last month but still it is strengthening only my upper chest and my puffy nipples remains as it is.First i felt that i m obese and thus i have this problem but now i have started to think i m suffering from gynaecomastia.Plz help me about my problem and suggest effective treatment.
Posted Mon, 9 Jul 2012 in Weight & Lifestyle
Answered by Dr. Pavan Kumar Gupta 37 minutes later
Hello and thanks for the query.
Your weight is normal according to your height and the way you are describing your situation,it looks that you may be having gynecomastia.
Drug Treatments for Gynecomastia Can be tried after consulting some endocrinologist but invariably they fail to reduce size and surgery is ultimately required.
In many cases regression can be seen within one year of development of Gynecomastia. After one year chances of regression are less and persistence of male breast or Gynecomastia beyond two years is clear indication for surgery.

As far as  Gynecomastia Surgery is concerned, In nutshell there are two types  - open circum-areolar and minimally invasive.
I think preference should be to go for chest reshaping with Gynecomastia surgery to make look totally masculine.
Consult a plastic surgeon and explore the various possibilities.
I hope this helps
I am available for any other query.
Best of luck.