Not getting satisfaction during intercourse. Cause and cure?

Im male 30 years.. married , now we r completing our 6 months... i just want to ask u when we are in intercourse activity she doesn't get a felling in inside.. only the front side she will get feeling . so i cant satisfy her sexual activity for the last few months why it so.. pls advice me.
Posted Sat, 30 Mar 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 33 minutes later
I appreciate your efforts for medical consultation in so much distress.

I can understand your concern related to lack of sexual satisfaction in your wife as it is very distressing condition. It is frequently associated with anxiety and poor self esteem. Stress in wife can also lead to lack of sexual satisfaction.

Arousal point (G spot) in vagina differ woman to woman. Its has been proved that, in most of the woman, the so called 'G' spot is located with in one inch of the vaginal opening.

Also, women can have complete satisfaction from a prolonged foreplay and clitoral stimulation. So please be reassured. Explore and learn about different ways to satisfy your partner during physical intimacy.

If you excite your wife by fore play like kissing,pushing,fantasy,verbal and then at the peak of excitement you do sex which will give her satisfaction. As she is more excited in front position, then try this position more frequently. But remember getting excited in front position is just normal variation of woman sexuality. Otherwise for satisfaction to your wife you can try artificial means like fingering.

I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. In case of any doubt, I will be available for follow ups.

Wish you good health.
Follow-up: Not getting satisfaction during intercourse. Cause and cure? 1 hour later
tnx for ur feedback but still also i doubt y she dint get an feeling inside the vagina while inserting...
Answered by Dr. Ashish Mittal 1 hour later
Hello again,
Thanks for follow up.

In primary query you inform that, your wife aroused in front position. If you have doubt regarding that, then you should confirm it from your wife.

Apart from that steps in primary reply will help you in solution of problem in sexual life.

Wish you good health.