Not getting pregnant after dilation and curettage. Taking folic acid tablet. Any suggestion?

May 2013
My wife has undergone a DNC last year march. It's been 1 year it happened. After 5 months of this, we started meeting. But she is not getting the pregnancy. She is using folic acid tablets on dialy basis. We are planning to visit a doctor on this. Please suggest us the right place for this.
Posted Sun, 10 Mar 2013 in Getting Pregnant
Answered by Dr. Sree Gouri SR 1 hour later

After undergoing D&C for reasons like miscarriage it will took sometime for regularization of menstrual cycle and for release of the ovum.
So this time you can plan the intercourse around the time of her ovulation. Which can be identified by ovulation kit.
She can continue taking folic acid tablets.
You can visit near by infertility specialist in your town or centers in near by cities like VIMS in Bellary.

Hope I have answered your query. I will be available to answer your follow up queries. If you are satisfied with all my answer, please rate the answer after closing the discussion.