Not getting orgasm while masturbating. What are the risks?

Sexologist
Question
hi...
I am 23 years old. I use to masturbate 3-5 times a week. Every thing was perfect before. The problem is that for past few years i am not all getting the exact feeling or orgasm what you say while ejaculating. Its more or less just like peeing when it comes out. I dint take it serious in the beginning, but now as age passes, i am really concerned about it. Will it affect my marriage life..? Is it because of my physic..? I am very lean person or is this has something to do with any decrease in hormone...please help me...I am really concerned about this...
Posted Thu, 4 Oct 2012 in Sexual Problems

Answered by Dr. Vinod Raina 15 hours later
Hi Good evening,

First I ask you to relax. It needs some testing and education for you to come back your ability to attain orgasm. You need to go slow on your masturbation during this time. You might be testing too frequently whether you are reaching this orgasm or not. You should in fact refrain from masturbation to feel better. This helps you get some time to reset your mode. It helps your brain to retrain and think of better scenarios.

Ofcourse it needs testing as well. You may be deficient in essential vitamins and some imbalance in hormonal.

You need to go to an good sexologist who can test and understand your problem and address your mental suffering. You definitely do not have long term affects be it for the marriage and sexual life thereafter, provided you can XXXXXXX a sexologist in your area.

Have a nice day.