Not feeling hungry, having loss of appetite. What could be the cause?

For past few months, I am not feeling hungry on time. Always it seems that I am enough eaten. I just eat something in small qty. early in morning and after that I do not feel hungry till late night. I am not able to eat lunch as well.

Please guide me why this is happening with me.

Regards XXXXXXX panwar
Posted Mon, 24 Jun 2013 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 1 hour later
Welcome to Healthcare Magic.
Loss of appetite is an important finding of serious underlying diseases or may be caused by simple problems like acid poetic disorders.
Do you have any fever, headache, jaundice, pain abdomen, decreased sleep etc. Please let me know.
You should get blood investigations to starting, complete blood counts, renal function test, liver function test, ESR and CRP, Stool for general examination, random blood sugar levels, a chest Xray and an ultrasound of abdomen will be helpful in making a diagnosis and streamlining the further course of management.
I hope the advise will be helpful for you.