Not experiencing pleasure in sex life because of small penis. Can penis size be increased?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Jul 2016
Jul 2016

Urologist
Question
I am 32 year old man i have some personal problem like not experiencing pleasure in sex life that is because of small size of penis can penis size be increased. if so what is the prescription for that.
Thanks
XXXXX
Posted Mon, 2 Sep 2013 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 33 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Please read my comments in detail below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello
I shall be happy if you can post me few more details to help me in making comments on your problem.
1) Are you married?
2) Are you getting good hard erection?
3)Do you have any major illness like Diabetes,Hypertension ?
4) Do yo get morning erection ?
5) Are you taking any medication?
6) Since how long you are having this problem ?
7) Have you measured length of your penis in standing position ? if so what is the length of your penis in flaccid state.
Hope to here from you to make comments on your query,
Thanks and Regards.
Dr.Patil.

Follow-up: Not experiencing pleasure in sex life because of small penis. Can penis size be increased? 1 hour later
1) Are you married?yes
2) Are you getting good hard erection?yes
3)Do you have any major illness like Diabetes,Hypertension ?no
4) Do yo get morning erection ?yes
5) Are you taking any medication?no
6) Since how long you are having this problem ?from beginning only
7) Have you measured length of your penis in standing position ? if so what is the length of your penis in flaccid state. 21/2 to 3 inches(after erection)

Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 9 hours later
Brief Answer:
You can use vacuum pump.

Detailed Answer:
Hello thanks for feed back.
You have penis of 3 inches length on good hard erection which is comparatively smaller by an inch however it is sufficient to penetrate vagina of your wife and to enjoy sex.

There are no medicine than can increase the length of penis .The use of other devices like vibrator,Eswl or vacuum pump may help to get good hard erection and thereby increase the length to some extent.

Please consult qualified Sexologist for detail evaluation and to learn to modify sex techniques and sex positions to to have a enjoyable sex.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you
Dr.Patil.