Not able to ejaculate during sex. Help?

when i sex with my wife sperm does not come but when i masturbate ejaculation happens,so for pregnancy i used to ejaculate after masturbation in her vagina may she get pregnant
Posted Fri, 14 Jun 2013 in Infertility Problem
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 10 minutes later
Dear patient,

Thanks for your health concerns.

For effective chances of pregnancy, the semen has to enter in contact with the cervix, the first part of the womb that is at the very end of the vaginal canal. If the vaginal canal is completely open, and semen can get to the end of the vaginal canal chances of spermatozoids climbing to XXXXXXX the ovulus are higher, if the semen just hits and stays in the surface, chances are a lot smaller.

Hope this helps, wish you both the best blessings.

Dr Brenes Salazar MD
Mayo Clinic MN
Follow-up: Not able to ejaculate during sex. Help? 57 minutes later
after masturbate i insert penis completely inside vagina and ejaculate,if pregnancy does not occur then what should i do
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 8 hours later
Thanks for the follow up.

That method would appear appropiate, particularly if she is lying on her back and at the end. Once all sperm is in, having her elevate her legs for a few minutes can be helpful.

Our medical advise is to attempt pregnancy for 1 consecutive year, if unsuccessful you should see a gynecology specialist to start an infertility workup

Hope that helps.

Wish you the best

Dr Brenes Salazar
Follow-up: Not able to ejaculate during sex. Help? 2 hours later
doctor as i told you about ejaculation,is there need treatment for me for normal ejaculation at the time of intercourse,if it will be then specify me for treatment,i mean specialist or medicines,and any natural method for my wife to get pregnant
Answered by Dr. Jorge Brenes-Salazar 4 minutes later
Dear patient,

Since you are able to ejaculate and have an erection it means that everything is working appropriately in terms of your sexual apparatus; thus if you cannot ejaculate during intercourse it is likely to be a psychologic issue. The specialist that will help you the most is called a sexual therapist, who is usually a specialized psychologist.

Thanks, wish you the best.

dr brenes salazar