Nostrils bled and felt broken. Why are there headaches, pain in face? Why do my ears feel full?

I got headbutted by my four year old at really close range 4 days ago. Both my nostrils bled a little but my nose did not feel broken. Since then I do not have any nose pain but have pretty bad throbbing headaches that I feel in my temples, behind my ears and in my TMJ area. I also have pain XXXXXXX in my face but nothing surface, no swelling or bruising. Today my ears feel full and my right nostril is dripping constant clear fluid. I am student without health insurance.
Posted Wed, 30 May 2012 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 2 hours later

The bleeding from the nose, the pain in the facial bones, headache and the fullness in the ear makes me suspicious of your skull or facial bones being fractured.The bleeding from nose without nose being involved in the injury adds to the fact.

I would strongly recommend you to visit a ENT specialist and get yourself examined as early as possible.Visiting ER is also a good option now.Do not delay and rule out the fracture as soon as possible.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Wish you the best.