Nose is quiet sensitive. Start sneezing even if pressed hard. What should I do?

hi ,

My nose is quiet sensitive . Even if my son press hard I start sneezing .
and keep sneezing for hours . What should I do.
Posted Mon, 4 Nov 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 5 hours later
Brief Answer:
Steam inhalation

Detailed Answer:

Increased congestion in the nasal mucosa can increase the irritation and hence allergic sneezes. Taking steam inhalation with Eucalyptus oil in it would reduce the sensitivity over time and avoid such problems. Steam has to be taken atleast three times a day.

Also medication like Leukotriene receptor antagonist (LTRA) may have to be taken in severe cases. The best drug amongst the class is Montelukast. Discuss about the same with your treating doctor.