Ask a Homeopath   »  

Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin & nasal spray. Any natural remedy for this?

Hello; I have a allergy, nose and ear allergy.. my specialist didn't know where it came from but he could tell me that it wasn't XXXXXXX my ear and nose are block very often and more often in bad air and also in cold days. No medicine seems to work, until I started to use Loratadin and nasal spray; it's seems to be very effective. But I don't wanna use chemical medicin my whole life; so Im wondering if there is a natural cure; which could be just as effective. Is there any natural antihistamin or something like that; that I could use to boost this allergy? and maybe a natural nasal spray as well ?

I wanna be free of allergy and I wanna do it in a natural way; that don't effect my body in a bad way.

Posted Mon, 21 May 2012 in Alternative Medicine
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 21 hours later
Thanks for writing in.
Allergy is reaction of your immune system to something that does not bother most other people. This is a type of defence system of body against a foreign invader.
Allergy is of many types depending upon the exposure of foreign material. What you are currently experiencing right now is one of the most common symptoms that people experience.
Since there is no cure of an allergy, we offer symptomatic treatment to patients. Fortunately, there are several effective treatments in homeopathy as well. These treatments are natural and well in sync with your requirements.
To be of greater assistance to you, I would also request you to answer the following questions:
a.     How long have you had this problem?
b.     How are the symptoms relieved?
c.     Are there any other symptoms you have?
I would suggest a Patch test so that the allergen can be identified. You can start using Pothos Q 10 drops with cup of water twice a day, Ars Iod 30 thrice a day and Natrum Mur 30 thrice a day.
Hope this helps
Awaiting your reply
Follow-up: Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin & nasal spray. Any natural remedy for this? 29 hours later
hello again

and thanks for the answear

a) I Have had this problem for 4½ years; and it isn't worse now then it was before; it's much better. I started to use antihistamine loratadin and the symptoms really became better.
b) My ear don't feel blocked anymore and I don't have a mild hearing loss anymore. And my ears stop ringing.
When My nose isn't blocked my ear symptoms become better. so there is a conncetion between my nose and ears.
c) and Don't really have other symptoms. Colder it gets; more blocked I feel.

Ofcourse my problem isn't solved and someday it's really bad; but somehow it's better. the reason I write to you, is I really want a natural medicine cure, and Don't wanna use chemical medicine for my whole life to stop my symptoms.

sincerely XXXXXXX
Answered by Dr. Ratnesh Pandey 16 hours later
Thanks for writing back.
It is always a good idea to try a natural remedy. The ear, nose and throat are interconnected and an infection in any one of them will affect the rest of them as well.
I would suggest that you start with the medication I had prescribed earlier. This will resolve your problem to some extent.
Next, I would suggest that you see a homeopath for getting a permanent cure. The allopathic system of medicine does not have a permanent cure for allergies, so homoeopathy is the only and best option for reliving your symptoms permanently.
I hope I have addressed your concerns.