Nose blocked during night, runny in day time, itchiness on roof of mouth. Suggest medication

Hi I have had a blocked nose now for months mostly blocks at night and runny during the day time also sometimes have a itchy roof of my mouth
Posted Mon, 29 Apr 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 2 hours later

Thank you for the query. The more is the description about your problem the better and personalized would be the doctor's advice. Hope you agree with me. Hence please give me details of the following?

1) What are the medications that were tried? How long?
2) Did you take primary doctor's opinion / specialist referral? If yes, what is it?
3) Do you suffer from Asthma / Rhinitis / Allergy ?
4) Do you have any associated conditions like dry skin / frequent boils / diarrhoea / constipation?
5) Do you have a family history of similar problems?
6) Do you smoke or use illicit drugs?
7) What is your age, gender and occupation?

I am waiting for the details.