Normal to have trouble urinating and loss of bladder control after taking Phent-X for weight loss?
User rating for this question
I'm taking phent-x for weight loss. I'm having trouble urinating and controlling my bladder. Is this a normal side effect?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not side effects Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for using HCM, I would be happy to help The symptoms you mention are not known as side effects of phentermine. I would have to assume that they are due to some other cause and not the phentermine, and if they continue to be a problem, you should have it investigated by your doctor. If you stop the pills and the symptoms go away, that might indicate that it was indeed the cause of the symptoms, but that would be very unusual, as this is not a reported side effect of phentermine. I hope this answers your question, please let me know if you have any more questions.
People also viewed
- Is vomitingabdominal or stomach pain a side effect of vestura?
- Ratan,s heightop capsule
- Is weight loss normal after myomectomy
- Difference between concor vs concor cor
- Normal weight loss after birth
- Is unusual tiredness or weakness a side effect of tegretol-xr?
- How much weight loss is normal after dialysis
- I started spotting on duromine
- Weight loss after taking thyronorm tablets is it normal
- Weight loss after taking milk of magnesia
- Is nasal congestion a side effect of sotalol hydrochloride af?
- Is dizziness or lightheadedness a side effect of streptomycin?
- Lysozyme chloride wiki
- Is muscle pain or stiffness a side effect of tudorza pressair?
- Progynova primolut nor