Normal to have trouble urinating and loss of bladder control after taking Phent-X for weight loss?

I'm taking phent-x for weight loss. I'm having trouble urinating and controlling my bladder. Is this a normal side effect?
Posted Sat, 8 Mar 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Saul Weinreb 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Not side effects Detailed Answer: Hi, Thank you for using HCM, I would be happy to help The symptoms you mention are not known as side effects of phentermine. I would have to assume that they are due to some other cause and not the phentermine, and if they continue to be a problem, you should have it investigated by your doctor. If you stop the pills and the symptoms go away, that might indicate that it was indeed the cause of the symptoms, but that would be very unusual, as this is not a reported side effect of phentermine. I hope this answers your question, please let me know if you have any more questions.