Normal to have no appetite and feel tired during grade 1 uterine cancer?

Pathologist and Microbiologist
I was diagnosed with grade 1 uterine cancer, hopefully stage 1 though they wont know until the surgery. I feel tired and pooped all the time with no appetite. Is this normal with this stage of cancer? I take multivitamins and just had blood tests done to follow up on the kidney cancer (which is gone). All tests and chest xray were good. I just want to know if this is part of the endometrial cancer or what. Surgery is in 2 weeks. ..thank you
Posted Mon, 3 Mar 2014 in Cancer
Answered by Dr. Shailja Puri 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Symptoms of cancer Detailed Answer: Hello, Thanks for posting your query on HealthCareMagic. Cancers are associated with constitutional symptoms. These constitutional symptoms include fever, weakness, tiredness, loos of weight and loss of appetite. All or some of these symptoms may be present. These symptoms occur due to secretion of certain chemicals by the cancer cells. The management of the endometrial cancer essentially includes surgery. Whether chemotherapy and/or radiotherapy is required or not will be decided after post-surgery staging. You can take multivitamins to improve your general health. The constitutional symptoms will improve after surgery. If you have more queries, I will be glad to answer. Dr Shailja P Wahal