Normal to have burning and itching in penis despite negative test results?

i think i had a std.i was having burning and itching in the penis and other symptoms.i went to the doctor and was given a shot and my tests came back negative.the burning and itching is gone for the most part but it seems my penis is just staying small all the this normal.
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rahul Kumar 1 hour later
Brief Answer: Do not be worried... Detailed Answer: Hello Urinary tract infection is usually associated with pain and lack of sexual arousal. This may cause the penis to remain small. However this should not persist for more than two or three days after recovering from infection. Let me know if you have any other doubts. Thank you