Normal Maturation in FNAC test as azoospermia occurred in semen analysis. Had tube blockage. Chances of repair?

Jul 2016

Normal Maturation in FNAC test as azoospermia occurred in semen analysis test..Doctors are saying tube blockage and half the chances to repair it and suggested to go for test tube baby..
Posted Thu, 3 Oct 2013 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil 32 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Can try Vaso Epididymal anostomosis.

Detailed Answer:

Based on the facts that you have posted it appears that you have Azoospermia confirmed on semen analysis. You have undergone testicular FNAC which shows normal spermatogenic activities.

This is suggestive of blockage in the passage of transmission of sperms from epididymis to seminal vesicles ,most common to have in Vas Difference.

Please consult qualified urologist/Infertility specialist for clinical assessment and to get radiological test done called as Vaso Vasogram to establish the site of blockage.

If technically feasible you can certainly try surgery of Vasa Epidymal anastomosis to restore the patency of Vas Difference, so that you can have sperms in your semen .

Though the results of surgery are not guaranteed, one can certainly go for it and take a chance so that you can have natural pregnancy.

Hope I have answered your query. If you have any more questions please feel free to ask me I shall be happy to help you