Non-surgical options to tighten the vagina?

I have had alot of sex and want to get myself tight again without surgery. I heard of cremes that can make me tight again but I dont know if they work or what ones work the best.
Posted Thu, 26 Apr 2012 in Vaginal and Uterus Health
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 40 minutes later

The best and the most effective option to tighten up a loose vagina is by surgery alone.

I understand you have been reading a lot about products/creams that promise to deliver best results, but take my word; they are NOT proved to be effective at all. They are a total waste of time and your money. I have seen many young women who are mislead by such endorsement. They may promise everything but none have been able to deliver the expected results.

The next best non surgical way that is close to give you the results is “pelvic floor exercises”. You can start doing these under the guidance of a professional.

Hope this response is answers your query. And hope you take a good decision. Do post your follow up queries if you want to know more about this subject. I will be glad to guide you. Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.

Wish you good health.

Dr. Rakhi Tayal.