Non-penetrative sex, wet discharge, taking oral contraception, abdominal pain. What are the chances of pregnancy?

Hi I have a question regarding pregnancy. I was really fooling around with my boyfriend. We had no clothes on and were rubbing against each otherwise intensely . There was no full penetration. I have had very west discharge today ( now day 13 of oral contraception ). At this time I was on day 5 of a new oral contraception pack. On the previous day I took my pill a couple of hours late. I also have some pain in my right side. I was wondering what the chances were of me becoming pregnant.
Posted Tue, 22 May 2012 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 1 hour later
While taking oral pill regularly without missing the pill even for one day, the chances of being pregnant are nearly absent.
Just by rubbing each other does not make you pregnant. A full penetration is needed along with ejaculation inside the vagina for the sperms to fertilize an egg.
Please do not worry. In your case, the chances of pregnancy are almost nil.
The symptoms you are having are too nonspecific to be indicative of pregnancy.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.
Follow-up: Non-penetrative sex, wet discharge, taking oral contraception, abdominal pain. What are the chances of pregnancy? 2 days later
I also have quite sore breasts and some times feel sickly although this part could be nerves. Do you think this is connected?
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 11 hours later
Thanks for writing again.
The sore breasts and sick feeling are also very non specific symptoms and do not conclusively indicate about pregnancy.
In case of pregnancy such symptoms do not apeear until after day 26 of the period. Right now it is too early for any symptoms related to pregnancy to appear.
Please do not worry.
Hope this answer is helpful.
Do accept the response if there are no further queries.
Wishing you a trouble free early recovery.