No facial hair growth. Prescribed with testoviron injection. Any side effects?

General Surgeon
hi sir , i do not have beard and mustache growth and less facial hair. Doctor has advised me to take testoviron injection every 10 days for 4 months. please suggest, is there any side affect to it. I am little worry.
age 32, 173cms, 90kg
Posted Tue, 1 May 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Rajinder Bajoria 2 hours later

Thanks for nice query.     

Your signs & symptoms of not having beard and mustaches and less facial hairs suggest hormonal imbalance. In some males testosterone deficiency is the major cause of this.

you doctor has rightly prescribed the testoviron in proper dosages.

These drugs do have certain side effects, but in your case they would be beneficial and essential.

Common side effects are testicles atrophy, the decreasing of spermatogenesis and high aggressiveness.

‘Hope I have answered your query, I will be available to answer your follow up queries.

“Wish you Good Health and trouble free speedy recovery”