No bleeding after taking MTP kit. Is the fetus safe?

Hi, I am XXXXXXX my wife has already two miscarriage within 15 month and she is now 1 month pregnant but she has taken two tablet of MTP kit from cipla. But not yet to no bleeding & menses after 24 hours. Please let me know Can we save our fetus? Thanks in advance!
Posted Mon, 1 Apr 2013 in Abortion and Stillbirth
Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 4 minutes later

MTP kit has 2 different drugs- Mifepristone and misoprostol.
Can you please specify which two tablets she has taken?
She has taken it at once or at intervals?

Waiting for your reply.
Dr Nilofer

Follow-up: No bleeding after taking MTP kit. Is the fetus safe? 14 minutes later
Hi Nilofer,

Don't specify on that particular tablet but one is at alone a side of that She has taken 1st at Monday night 8 p.m and 2nd at Tuesday morning 9 a.m.
Her age is 23 for your kind information and now we don't want to any abortion or dnc
please let me know what can we do?

Her Medical History
recently in November 2012 we have lost a 28 weeks fetus when we asked doc she also don't know the reason while she is MD in OB.

Regards, XXXXXXX

Answered by Dr. Nilofer AR 18 minutes later

I understand your concern about continuation of pregnancy.

I suggest you to first get a transvaginal ultrasound to detect viability of fetus.
If fetus is still viable (good condition), with due risk- you can continue the pregnancy.
So, Get a ultrasound at the earliest. Rest depends on the condition of fetus.

Hope this helps,
Dr Nilofer