Nipples have been sensitive when get cold. What could be the cause?

for the past several weeks my nipples have been sensitive especially when I get cold. Just enough discomfort to cause me to think about it. What do you think?
Posted Sat, 12 Oct 2013 in Women's Health
Answered by Dr. Arif N Khan 46 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Self limiting condition.

Detailed Answer:
Thank you for choosing XXXXXXX If you are having only sensitive nipples without any discharge or pain or swelling or lump or nodule you can be at ease, as it is a minor problem which you don't have to worry much.
If your nipples are hard and if there is any abnormal nipple discharge then you should be concerned, otherwise I advise you not to worry.
This is a self limiting condition, you can avoid these symptoms by not using tight bra, avoid detergent soaps, you can try cold compress for temporary relief.
Please ask if you have more questions. If you are satisfied, please make sure that your ACCEPT my answer so that I receive credit. Good luck!!