Nightfalls & frequent urination, weakness & gastric problem

Sexologist
Question
i am suffered from night fall and frequent urination since 2-3 years.i feel very weak also gastric problems i hav
Posted Thu, 3 May 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 1 hour later

From your query I could find that you have three problems

1. Night Fall / Nocturnal Emission
2. Frequent Urination
3. Gastric Problems

1. Night Fall / Nocturnal Emission : It is a very embarassing issue of unmarried men.
Semen is produced in the body continuously.
If you do not involve in any of the sexual act for a longer period, either masturbation or intercourse, after some time, with a sensual stimuli or dream, semen may get ejaculated involuntarily.
The only solution for avoiding night fall is to involve in any of the sexual act.

2. Frequent Urination: It may be due to prostatitis. It may also be due to Diabetes or Cold weather. Diabetes may be of two types. Diabetes Mellitus and Diabetes Insipidus. Diabetes Mellitus is due to the deficiency of insulin / decreased action of insulin. The outcome is hyperglycaemia, increased level of blood glucose.
Diabetes insipedus is due to the deficiency of Anti Diuretic Hormone. These problems has to be ruled out.

3. Gastric problems: You did not mention what exactly you have with the digestive system.

Kindly clarify your queries more. Awaiting your reply

regards
Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY
Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine

Follow-up: Nightfalls & frequent urination, weakness & gastric problem 17 hours later
night fall issue is more serious it happens 5-6 times in a month.i became very weak ,i am loosing my weight. i dont have sugar problem for this i have checked up by doctors.whenever i think any fantasy i ejaculate within a minute.it seems that my veins are not capable of holding.whenever i drink water within an hour i have to go for urination.
please suggest me and give your prescription.i am very upset si, please help

Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 20 minutes later
Dear Friend,

You need not worry about night falls. The solution for night fall is to involve in the sexual act.

Masturbation is a normal and safe method of getting sexual pleasure. Sperm is produced from the testes and lives only for a few days.

Hence, do not worry about losing your semen which will NOT have any significant effect on the health even if you are ejaculating frequently.

Do NOT relate your weakness, weight loss and increased frequency of urination with night fall as these has no direct association.

Regarding frequent urination, it is better you consult a local doctor so that urine analysis and physical examination can be carried out.

I hope I cleared all your queries. Kindly accept if you do not have more queries.

Dr A CHAKRAVARTHY