Night sweats, pain in joints and depression. Gone through menopause. What could this be?

I am a retired nurse but when it comes to me I have no clue so here is a list of all symptoms
Awful night sweats
Pain in joints wake me. Example last night awful pain in my elbow so bad I can not move it. Feels as if stuck. Every night this happens to a different joint
Have had awful bags under my eyes all day every day
when I urinate I feels like something down there is stopping me from starting and the entire time it fees like this
Along with my eyes swollen I have a sticky discharge in the a.m. that sticks my eyes together
never am w/o a pain. I have bad knees so that is one problem but this is diff. I am awoken by pain and awful stiffness in various joints.
Any clue what this could
be. I am a 60 yr. old female c.
Also forgot to tell you I have gone through menopause already and nka
Posted Tue, 29 Oct 2013 in Bones, Muscles and Joints
Answered by Dr. Shruti Rijhwani 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
Needs evaluation.

Detailed Answer:
Dear Madam,

Thank you for posting your query on XXXXXXX

Well looking into the problem I would like to tell you that your problems are very troublesome for you but are very non specific , so pointing a diagnosis is very difficult . But still we can discuss the possibilities .

In my opinion most of your problems are related to fibromyalgia , the whole pain , stiffness of body and your depression are related to fibromyalgia .I would like you to visit your treating doctor for this and probabaly an anti depressent is going to help you a lot.

Your night sweats can be hot flushes due to menopause but still can be a harbinger of some serious disease . A whole body check is highly recommended specially considering malignancies .

You have to be getting adequate medical services and check up at this age . Kindly visit your treating doctor and sort out these issues.

DR. Shruti