Night falls, premature ejaculation, less viscous sperm, red pimples on face leaving scars, weakness & lethargy. Need proper medical support.

Question
sir i am 24 year old male i am suffering from frequent night flow problem generally
twice or thrice in a week since last 6 to 7 years bcz of this red kind of pimples with
white kind of rice like filled material appears on my face leaving scars on my face
also i fell dull, weak and lazy whole day whenever i XXXXXXX night flow. i am also
suffering from premateure ejacuaton and less viscous sperm so plz provide me with
proper medical support. thankyou
Posted Tue, 29 May 2012 in Men's Health

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 21 minutes later

Th increased frequency of night falls in you is due to pre-existant condition Premature ejaculation.

Treating PME (Premature ejaculation) will obviously reduce the night falls in number. Since there is frequent ejaculation the semen appears to be less viscous.

I would suggest you to practice Kegel exercises which is one of the best but time consuming method with good results in PME. Also there are some recommended herbal preparations like NF CURE. Recent interventional studies have showed better response in PME with NF CURE. Do consume foods XXXXXXX in Omega 3 fatty acids and zinc both are very essential for healthy sexual life.

Considering your stress and hormonal status the pimple on your face could be Acne.Best treatment for the same would be with ADAFARIN gel applied twice daily after washing the face thoroughly.
Do not handle the pimples or break them this will surely worsen but also leave scars.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Follow-up: Night falls, premature ejaculation, less viscous sperm, red pimples on face leaving scars, weakness & lethargy. Need proper medical support. 1 hour later
Sir i dont know about NF CURE can you plz ellaboratly provide information on this so that i can get better treatment
also recommend some foods reach in omega 3 fatty acids and zinc both.thankyou

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 43 minutes later
Hi again,

Thanks for writing back.

WWW.WWWW.WW
The above link will provide you the required details on NF CURE.

Walnuts, flaxseeds, beans, fish, olive oil and winter squash are concentrated sources of omega-3 fats.Also good amount Omega 3 fats are found in chicken, spinach, broccolli halibut, soya beans etc

Zinc is available in protein powders available in market , one of the best would be ENSURE. This has to be taken with milk twice daily after food.

Hope I answered all your questions. Please use any answer clarification before closing and rating this answer. I will be happy to explain or expand on any issue you may have.

Follow-up: Night falls, premature ejaculation, less viscous sperm, red pimples on face leaving scars, weakness & lethargy. Need proper medical support. 5 hours later
due to prolonge acne problem i have got several pockmarks on my face does the gel u have mentioned above will reduce the XXXXXXX or it will only treat the acne plz clarify thankyou

Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 13 hours later
Hi ,

The gel I have advised will help you to get rid of the acne only. You can apply Mederma ointment for scars. Mederma has to be applied twice daily for a month or two to see the response.

Wish you speedy recovery.