Night fall from 4 years, medications, poor sex life. Treatment ?

hello sir , i face night fall from last 4 years . i took many medicines but no result. i am very sad due to my problem my sexual life is fully destroyed . 3-4 times night fall in a week .plz sir
Posted Wed, 2 May 2012 in Men Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 8 minutes later

The sperms are constantly freshly synthesized in the body. Sperm ejaculation during night is a common phenomenon if the sperms are not being released by intercourse or masturbation.

If you regularly indulge yourself in the normal sexual activity at least thrice a week then this problem of night fall will automatically improve.

If you cannot do normal sexual activity then you can release your excess sperms by masturbating also.

You need not be worried for it.

I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.