Newly wedded. Unable to have intercourse. Looking for suggestion

HI , i am newly married man, i tried to have sexual intercourse for the first time with my wife . i tried to insert my penis in her vagina but i wasnt able to enter and coundt find the vaginal hole rather hit a XXXXXXX wall . my Question is how will i know where to enter and any guidance .
please can sumone help me with the above query.

i am able to enter my fingers inside the vagina , however when i am trying to enter the penis,i am unable to..
Posted Sun, 24 Feb 2013 in Sexual Problems
Answered by Dr. A. CHAKRAVARTHY 16 hours later
Thanks for the query in HCM

From your query, I could understand that you are unable to consummate till now.
If you are able to insert fingers inside vagina, and when you are trying for penetration with your penis, she may be suffering from vaginismus, which is an involuntary contraction of the vaginal muscles which do not allow penile insertion.

The Treatment plan should be Sex Therapy, which is a very effective treatment option for Vaginismus

Hope you got an idea about the problem. I am available for more clarifications

Consultant in Reproductive & Sexual Medicine

"great sex.happy life" --> Great Sex Makes Life Happy