Never had sexual intercourse or masturbated. Chances of hymen break?

Excellent
Question
I want to know if my hymen is still intact, am XXXXXXby name and am 21.. I have never had any sexual intercourse, and I have never masturbated before. I tried locating my hymen using a mirror, but am very confused as to where it is. I took a picture of it, if you don't mind I could send you the pictures, so you help me take a look at it and tell me if my hymen is still intact
Posted Tue, 28 May 2013 in Women's Health

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 45 minutes later
I have seen the images attached with the query.
Your hymen seems to be intact. There is no need to worry. The opening below the urethra is the vaginal opening and it admits only the tip of the little finger in virgin females.
A direct clinical examination will help in further confirmation. You can consult your gynecologist for the same.
Hope this answers your query. I will be glad to answer the follow up queries that you have.
Please accept my answer in case you do not have further queries.
Regards.
Dr. Rakhi Tayal.

Follow-up: Never had sexual intercourse or masturbated. Chances of hymen break? 6 hours later
Thanks doctor, but you said my hymen seems to be intact not really. Does the "seems" you said, mean it might not be intact?

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 32 minutes later
Hello.
Thanks for writing again.
"Seems" means what I could decipher from the picture.
The exact diagnosis can only be made after a direct physical examination.
It is more likely to be intact from what I see but one needs to see it directly to be very sure.
Hope my answer is helpful.
Do accept my answer in case there are no further queries.

Follow-up: Never had sexual intercourse or masturbated. Chances of hymen break? 7 minutes later
ok thanks doctor for your help

Answered by Dr. Rakhi Tayal 18 minutes later
Thank you.
I am glad I could help.
You can consult me again directly through my profile URL http://bit.ly/Dr-Rakhi-Tayal
Please accept my answer in case there are no further queries and recommend our services to your friends too if you have found it helpful.
I wish you the very best in whatever you do.
Warm regards