Needing help with extreme PTSD and intestinal seizures
User rating for this question
Needing help with extreme PTSD and intestinal seizures. Convulsive Panic attacks that are lengthy lead into the seizures. Have now understood that there is essentially a stomach brain that needs to be worked with to break the cycles. Attacks have lasted for days. Family has a history of complex partial seizures to the point of having implants to block autonomic seizures. Consulting with many doctors has ended in being dropped from care due to lack of diagnosis. This consult is for my son. He was point man on a XXXXXXX security prison sort team and had extreme encounters. Wondering about
Posted Thu, 13 Mar 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 20 hours later
Brief Answer: Need some more details Detailed Answer: Hi, Thanks for your query. I wold like to know Age of your son ? Symptoms he has ? Since when does he has the symptoms? Is he on any medications for the same? Who made the diagnosis of extreme PTSD and intestinal seizures ? If you have any test reports pertaining to the problem. Please do attach them here. Waiting for your response,
People also viewed
- Is hcg present in azithromycin
- Is loss of appetite a side effect of oxycodone and acetaminophen?
- Bipolar mood disorder ptsd increased dosage resperidol what can help
- Is tightness in the chest a side effect of dramamine less drowsy?
- Is tender, swollen glands in the neck a side effect of ofloxacin?
- How much time does azithromycin
- Is lightheadedness, dizziness, or fainting a side effect of tenex?
- Azithromycin dark green stool color
- Azithromycin does it cause gas
- Can i still mastabate while taking azithromycin
- What causes ptsd extreme anxiety and ocd
- Needing help with extreme ptsd and intestinal seizures
- Is weakness or heaviness of the legs a side effect of diovan hct?
- Diagnosed bipolar with ptsd have ss disability what can help
- Suicidal thoughts ocd ptsd what treatment will help