Need treatment for weakness, constipation and hair loss

Dear Sir,

I am 28 yr married male & father of a son , but i have bad habit of masturbation since last 10 yr now i feel weakness, constipation, hair loss. i want perfect trat ment for this
Posted Wed, 18 Apr 2012 in Men's Health
Answered by Dr. Puneet Oberoi 6 hours later
i would like to put some light on the subject of masturbation, Masturbation is a very common behavior, even among people who have sexual relations with a partner. In one national study, 95% of males and 89% of females reported that they have masturbated. Most people continue to masturbate in adulthood, and many do so throughout their lives.
Infact there are benefits of masturbation as follows:

1) Masturbation is a good way of relieving the sexual tension that can build up over time.
2) Masturbation also is a safe sexual alternative for people who wish to avoid pregnancy and the dangers of sexually transmitted diseases.

Masturbation is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.

In general, the medical community considers masturbation to be a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body, and can be performed in moderation throughout a person's lifetime as a part of normal sexual behaviour.

Now coming on to your case if you are doing it in moderation there is nothing to worry about. It does NOT cause any weakness, constipation or hair loss.

however I will strongly suggest that you should go and get a complete BLOOD TEST done including a THYROID profile, for your above said symptoms.

Once again I can assure you that your above said symptoms are NOT because of

I will be available to answer your follow up queries as well.
Dr Puneet Oberoi