Need to see doctor for tingling in left side of face?

i am getting tingling on the left side of my face from the nose down to my lips do i need to see a doctor
Posted Mon, 10 Mar 2014 in Brain and Spine
Answered by Dr. Prasad 23 minutes later
Brief Answer: If its progressing then yes.... Detailed Answer: Hi, Tingling can be a non specific symptoms unrelated to a serious pathology. However occasionally it can the first symptom of neuralgia, nerve palsy and even stroke. I am always slightly worried when some ones informs me that they have one side tingling. It would be worthwhile to consult a doctor. Hope I have answered your question. Let me know if you need clarifications. Regards